Matomo, formerly known as Piwik, is a collaborative project brought to you by the Matomo team members as well as many other contributors around the globe.
If you're a fan of Matomo, you can help: find out How to participate in Matomo, or donate now to help fund the next great Matomo release!
• Learn how to configure Matomo and how to effectively analyze your data with our user guides.
• View answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
• Visit the Forums and get help from the community of Matomo users.
• Learn about the commonly used terms to make the most of Matomo Analytics. (Glossary)
With a Matomo On-Premise Support Subscription, let our experienced team assist you online in utilising Matomo Analytics to grow your business.
What services can you benefit from?
• Support from a dedicated Matomo team member every step of the way
• Onboarding questionnaire and meeting with a Matomo Support member
• Exclusive access to Matomo training videos
• 24/7 online request service
• Email alerts for security releases for Matomo
Grow your business, understand your audience better and increase your sales and conversions with a premium plugin:
• Users Flow: a visual representation of the most popular paths your users take through your website or app.
• A/B Testing: compare different versions of your websites or apps and detect the winning variation.
• Funnels: identify and understand where your visitors drop off in your conversion funnels.
• Form Analytics: increase conversions and get better leads from your website forms.
• Video and Audio Analytics: powerful insights into how your audience watches your videos and listens to your audio.
• Roll-Up Reporting: aggregate data from multiple websites, apps and shops into a Roll-Up site to gain new insights.
• Search Keywords Performance: all keywords searched by your users on Google+Bing+Yahoo into your Matomo reports.
• Audit log: better security and problem diagnostic with a detailed audit log of Matomo user activities.
• White Label: give your clients access to their analytics reports where all Matomo-branded widgets are removed.